Project Assistant (SISSTEM)
Procurement is the overall process of acquiring goods, civil works and services which includes all functions from the identification of needs, selection and solicitation of sources, preparation and award of contract, and all phases of contract administration through the end of a services’ contract or the useful life of an asset.
UNDP thrives in ensuring fair procurement processes among its suppliers are followed. UNDP Trinidad conducts its procurement activities with the highest degree of transparency in order to ensure that suppliers may compete fairly and equally for procurement business opportunities. The integrity of our procurement process stem from strict compliance with established UNDP global guidelines, which conform to internationally recognized procurement standards and best practices.
The Project Assistant (SISSTEM) position has been advertised in the local Aruba newspaper. Please see link below:
Scroll To Top
- Macuto di Compras: 12 mei 2021 May 12, 2021
- DEACI PRESENTS THE ARUBA INVESTMENT SUMMIT 2021 May 12, 2021
- Orario di Tienda: Dia di Ascension May 12, 2021
- Maximum price list: 8 mei 2021 May 12, 2021
- New gasoline price publication: 12 mei 2021 May 12, 2021
- Announcement new maximum prices: 8 mei 2021 May 10, 2021