Position Manager, Communications and Visibility – ReSEMBiD Programme
Vacancy for the position of Manager, Communications and Visibility – ReSEMBiD Programme:
The Caribbean OCTs Resilience, Sustainable Energy and Marine Biodiversity Programme (ReSEMBiD) is financed under the 11th European Development Fund (EDF) Caribbean OCT Regional Programme. The primary stakeholders are the 12 Caribbean OCTs:
- Anguilla, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands
- Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, Saba, Sint Eustatius, Sint Maarten
The Prime Minister of Sint Maarten has been designated Regional Authorising Officer (RAO) for the 11th EDF Caribbean Regional Programme, and as such represents the 12 Caribbean OCTs vis-à-vis the EU. The RAO liaises with national authorities and other stakeholders of the Caribbean OCTs and plays a key role in information-sharing and knowledge management. Various stakeholders can be identified in the individual OCTs: governmental representatives, NGOs, focal points for the regional programme and departmental staff dealing with resilience, climate change adaptation, disaster preparedness, energy and biodiversity, research and/or educational institutes, gender groups, private sector.
The Programme will be implemented throughout the twelve Caribbean OCTs, though specific locations of the activities will be determined as formulation and implementation begin. The project team will be based at Sint Maarten and will be supported by Expertise France Headquarters in Paris, France.
The overall objective of the Programme is to support the sustainable human development efforts of the Caribbean OCTs. Operational objectives will be formulated further to a consultation process with the Caribbean OCTs, and will be based on the three component pillars of the Programme as signified below.
- Sustainable Energy: To increase energy efficiency of infrastructures with high impact on energy consumption;
- Marine biodiversity: To improve protection and sustainable management of marine biodiversity in OCTs;
- Resilience: To increase the resilience of Caribbean OCTs to adapt to extreme and recurrent natural events (cross-cutting component).
Ror more information regarding this position, please click the following link: https://www.expertisefrance.fr/offer-detail?id=736949Scroll To Top
- Macuto di Compras: 12 mei 2021 May 12, 2021
- DEACI PRESENTS THE ARUBA INVESTMENT SUMMIT 2021 May 12, 2021
- Orario di Tienda: Dia di Ascension May 12, 2021
- Maximum price list: 8 mei 2021 May 12, 2021
- New gasoline price publication: 12 mei 2021 May 12, 2021
- Announcement new maximum prices: 8 mei 2021 May 10, 2021