Pool of service providers with expertise in energy transition and/or climate change
The Green Overseas “GO” Programme, funded by the European Union (EU) and implemented by Expertise France, is establishing a pool of service providers with expertise in energy transition and/or climate change resilience and with a solid knowledge of the EU Overseas Countries and Territories (OCTs) and the UK Overseas Territories (OTs) – in particular in the Caribbean region.
This pool of service providers is called the “Green Overseas Expertise Network”.
Once selected to be part of the Network, the service providers will be invited to compete for specific contracts for the implementation of various activities in the EU OCTs and UK OTs.
Interested applicants (individual experts, consultancies, companies, NGOs etc.) with suitable expertise and experience are invited to apply on PLACE, the French public procurement platform. The consultation’s reference number is “2022/S 205-585112“ and the link to the consultation is: https://www.marches-publics.gouv.fr/?page=Entreprise.EntrepriseAdvancedSearch&AllCons&id=2116282&orgAcronyme=s2d
To learn more about the Green Overseas Expertise Network, you have at your disposal :
- A short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIhmYRIM6i8&ab_channel=GreenOverseas ;
- A FAQ document (see attached);
- A tutorial to help interested individual experts and legal entities to apply to become part of the Network (see attached).
These documents can also be accessed and downloaded from our current website: https://green-overseas.org/ (click on “Call for Expertise” on the top right hand side).Scroll To Top
- Macuto di Compras: 2 juni 2023 June 2, 2023
- Economic Outlook 2023-2024 May 25, 2023
- Report-Vacation home rentals and carrying capacity May 23, 2023
- Cambio Prijs Productonan Petrolero Entrante 10 di mei 2023 May 17, 2023
- Macuto di Compras: 17 mei 2023 May 17, 2023
- maneho di orario di tienda pa Dia Asuncion: 17 mei 2023 May 17, 2023