Overseas Countries and Territories Youth Network: CALL FOR APPLICANTS
The Overseas Countries and Territories (OCT) Youth Network offers young people the
thrilling opportunity to embark on a one-year learning path, discovering the EU-OCT
partnership and the functioning of the European Institutions and networking with likeminded
young people from other OCTs.
What is the OCT Youth Network?
The OCT Youth Network will be composed of 25 young people (aged 20-28) representing all 13 OCTs
associated with the European Union (EU), namely: Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, French Polynesia, French
Southern and Antarctic Territories, Greenland, New Caledonia, Saba, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Pierre and
Miquelon, Sint Eustatius, Sint Maarten, and Wallis and Futuna.
The OCT Youth Network aims to increase the ties between young people living in the OCTs and the
EU, and enhance the knowledge and involvement of young people in the EU-OCT partnership.
The Network’s objectives are to:
– connect young people from the 13 OCTs amongst each other and with the EU institutions and decision
– project an OCT youth perspective to inform the EU-OCT partnership in a spirit of co-creation,
– deepen the understanding about the EU in the OCTs,
– create links with other youth initiatives at regional and country level, including the EU and Member
The OCT Youth Network is being launched by the European Commission’s Directorate General for
International Partnerships (DG INTPA), which is responsible for formulating the EU’s international
partnership and development policy. Under the leadership of Commissioner Jutta Urpilainen, DG INTPA is
working with partner countries across the world to achieve sustainable development and reduce poverty,
promote democracy, human rights, and the rule of law.
Over the past few years, engaging with youth has become one of the top priorities of the European
Commission. It is as a way to pro-actively seek the support of youth and partner with them to foster
sustainable development and to acknowledge and enhance the key contributions of youth in pursuing
positive social changes worldwide.
- Maneho Orario di Tienda: Dia di Ascencion May 23, 2022
- Macuto di Compras: 14 mei 2022 May 13, 2022
- Macuto di Compras: 7 mei 2022 May 13, 2022
- Macuto di Compras: 30 april 2022 May 13, 2022
- Overseas Countries and Territories Youth Network: CALL FOR APPLICANTS May 11, 2022
- New gasoline price publication: 11 mei 2022 May 11, 2022