NSP EVENT “NOS PLAN, NOS FUTURO”: A PRODUCTIVE EVENT
The National Strategic Plan (NSP) event that was held at the La Cabana Beach Resort and Casino Ballroom on December 3, 2018, involved 99 participants from different and diverse field of expertise in Aruba. The event was a very successful one as we surpassed the maximum capacity of 80 participants. The efforts were above expectation and the feedback was valuable for the NSP process.
Government policy departments and NGO’s in the areas of the pillars People, Planet and Prosperity were invited to attend this event. The Expert Working Groups (EXWG) People, Planet and Prosperity members were involved in the preparation of the program for the event.
Each table had at least one EXWG representative and an SDG Indicator Working Group representative. They were in charge to lead the discussions at each table to encourage the multi sectoral components of the discussions and to enhance the three aspects of sustainable development (economic, social and environmental dimensions).
The participants actively shared their vision for Aruba and gave their inputs on important matters. At the end of the event, everybody felt they contributed and gave their feedback on the interventions for the NSP 2019-2022, and understood the SDGs and the process for the NSP.
The information gathered during the event will be processed and discussed during the next EXWG meetings.
The process for the pillars Peace and Partnership will start in February 2019.
The NSP Team thanks everyone for their valuable input and hope to continue the good working collaboration.
- Departamento di Asunto Economico, Comercio y Industria ta informa referente permiso pa establecimento di negoshi na Aruba August 21, 2019
- Guardian Group BEST BUSINESS CONCEPT AWARD 2019 August 20, 2019
- United Nations Development Programme: Procurement Notices August 20, 2019
- Macuto di Compras update August 16, 2019
- New gasoline price publication August 15, 2019
- Maximum price list August 15, 2019