Make an appointment
We would like to inform you that the “Appointment” is only to request a certified copy of an already granted license or information regarding the process and guidelines concerning a business establishment license. Not for revising or submitting documents.
It is not possible to make an “Appointment” for submitting a request to obtain licenses in accordance with the “Business Establishment Ordinance”.
Since September 2020, all applications for a license for a new business, an amendment and for withdrawal can only be submitted digitally using the digital E-forms.
Please read the instructions carefully before starting to fill the digital e-Forms.
To register your appointment, follow the simple procedure below
- Select your desired SERVICE
- Click on the available DATE
- Click on the available TIME
- Complete the registration form completely
- Click on submit and wait for the confirmation (on the screen and on your email address), which you need to print and take along.
- In order to avoid unnecessarily long waiting times for our customers, you are kindly requested to reserve a separate appointment for each service in our system.
- The appointment form must be completed completely and correctly (Please mention the name of the company/owner).
- You must receive a confirmation (on your screen and on your email address).
- If you do not receive confirmation, this means that the appointment is not registered. In this case you are requested to choose a new time slot.
- No information is provided about your appointment, not by telephone or by e-mail.
- You can change or cancel your appointment only via the confirmation e-mail you received (not by phone or other e-mail and 24 hours in advance pls).
- Office Hours
Please take into account that the “Appointment” is only for requesting a certified copy of an already granted license.
For information regarding the process and guidelines concerning a business establishment license, please call 521-2400 during office hours.