Make an appointment
To register your appointment, follow the simple procedure below
- Select your desired SERVICE
- Click on the available DATE
- Click on the available TIME
- Complete the registration form completely
- Click on submit and wait for the confirmation (on the screen and on your email address), which you need to print and take along.
- In order to avoid unnecessarily long waiting times for our customers, you are kindly requested to reserve a separate appointment for each request in our system.
- The appointment form must be completed completely and correctly.
- You must receive a confirmation (on your screen and on your email address).
- If you do not receive confirmation, this means that the appointment is not registered. In this case you are requested to choose a new time slot.
- No information is provided about your appointment, not by telephone or by e-mail.
- You can change or cancel your appointment only via the confirmation e-mail you received (not by phone or other e-mail and 24 hours in advance pls)
- Business Licences: Click here for more information
- Required Documents
- Office Hours
Please take into account that an interview is required when submitting a petition for “Establishment of a new business” example an N.V., V.B.A.
It is possible that an interview is also required at the submitting of a petition for “Expansion or change of the business activity of an existing business” or “Establishment of a Branch of an already on Aruba established company“. See interview hours
|Tuesday||8:00 am – 11:00 am / 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am – 11:00 am / 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am – 11:00 am / 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm|