Make an appointment
We would like to inform you that currently it is not possible to make an “Appointment” for submitting a request to obtain licenses in accordance with the “Business Establishment Ordinance”, since the DEACI is currently working hard on the finishing touches of its website in order to serve you better and faster once we start receiving your online business license request(s) through the digital E-forms. We aim to introduce these E-forms by early September 2020.
We kindly request your patience and understanding as in due course you will be able to submit your request online through this new and modern system. By means hereof, the DEACI strives to assist you more efficiently.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
To register your appointment, follow the simple procedure below
- Select your desired SERVICE
- Click on the available DATE
- Click on the available TIME
- Complete the registration form completely
- Click on submit and wait for the confirmation (on the screen and on your email address), which you need to print and take along.
- In order to avoid unnecessarily long waiting times for our customers, you are kindly requested to reserve a separate appointment for each service in our system.
- The appointment form must be completed completely and correctly.
- You must receive a confirmation (on your screen and on your email address).
- If you do not receive confirmation, this means that the appointment is not registered. In this case you are requested to choose a new time slot.
- No information is provided about your appointment, not by telephone or by e-mail.
- You can change or cancel your appointment only via the confirmation e-mail you received (not by phone or other e-mail and 24 hours in advance pls)
- Business Licences
- Application Business Licence
- Required Documents
- Office Hours
Please take into account that the “Appointment” is only for a certified copy of an already granted license or information regarding the process and guidelines concerning a business establishment license, not for revising or submitting document.