Economic Outlook 2023-2024
The Economic Outlook is a product of the Department of Economic, Commerce and Industry (DEACI) that provides analysis and forecasts of the economic indicators and growth of Aruba. For compilation of the Economic Outlook different data sources are used from various institutions, like the Central Bank of Aruba, the Central Bureau of Statistics, the Department of Finance, the Tax Department, the Aruba Tourism Authority, the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association, the Aruba Airport Authority, the Social Insurance Bank Aruba and the Department of Labor and Research.
In addition to these institutions, certain organizations are also interviewed to discuss their perception of the economic situation of Aruba. Not only their perception of the current economic conditions is being requested, but also what the mayor investment plans and risks are for the current and coming years for various projects on the island. At last, the DEACI holds regular meeting with the Commission Macro Model members to present and discuss the assumptions, estimations and forecasts before publishing the Economic Outlook.
FINAL Economic Outlook 25.05.2023docx.Scroll To Top
- Economic Outlook 2023-2024 May 25, 2023
- Report-Vacation home rentals and carrying capacity May 23, 2023
- Cambio Prijs Productonan Petrolero Entrante 10 di mei 2023 May 17, 2023
- Macuto di Compras: 17 mei 2023 May 17, 2023
- maneho di orario di tienda pa Dia Asuncion: 17 mei 2023 May 17, 2023
- Macuto di Compras: 12 mei 2023 May 12, 2023