Ban on all single-use plastic, effective since November 19, 2019
Aruba’s government decided to ban all single use plastic items as well as Styrofoam and Oxybenzone products.
The ban is effective since November 19, 2019 with a transition period to a total ban in July 2020.
After July 2020, it will be prohibited to import everyday single use plastic items such as plastic cups, forks, plates, straws as well as Styrofoam and Oxybenzone products like sunblocks.
This ban benefits our environment and our health in general, and adheres to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), number 12, 13, 14 and 15.
Scroll To Top
- Maneho Orario di Tienda: Dia di Ascencion May 23, 2022
- Macuto di Compras: 14 mei 2022 May 13, 2022
- Macuto di Compras: 7 mei 2022 May 13, 2022
- Macuto di Compras: 30 april 2022 May 13, 2022
- Overseas Countries and Territories Youth Network: CALL FOR APPLICANTS May 11, 2022
- New gasoline price publication: 11 mei 2022 May 11, 2022