Ban on all single-use plastic, effective since November 19, 2019
Aruba’s government decided to ban all single use plastic items as well as Styrofoam and Oxybenzone products.
The ban is effective since November 19, 2019 with a transition period to a total ban in July 2020.
After July 2020, it will be prohibited to import everyday single use plastic items such as plastic cups, forks, plates, straws as well as Styrofoam and Oxybenzone products like sunblocks.
This ban benefits our environment and our health in general, and adheres to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), number 12, 13, 14 and 15.
Scroll To Top
- Economic Outlook 2023-2024 May 25, 2023
- Report-Vacation home rentals and carrying capacity May 23, 2023
- Cambio Prijs Productonan Petrolero Entrante 10 di mei 2023 May 17, 2023
- Macuto di Compras: 17 mei 2023 May 17, 2023
- maneho di orario di tienda pa Dia Asuncion: 17 mei 2023 May 17, 2023
- Macuto di Compras: 12 mei 2023 May 12, 2023