As part of Aruba’s Investment Promotion initiatives, the Department of Economic Affairs and Industry (DEACI) is organizing the first annual Aruba Investment Summit. This important three-day event, hosted virtually by the Minister of Finance, Economic Affairs and Culture on May 31, June 1 & 2, 2021 will include international speakers as well as Top Local leaders, Executives and Entrepreneurs.
At the Aruba Investment Summit, you will be able to:
- Link online with local investors and government officials, who will share the ins and outs of doing business in Aruba, lessons learned, and more.
- Network with fellow investors, economic development professionals, and government representatives from Aruba.
- Learn more about how, where, and why to invest in Aruba.
- Hear about investment projects available in Aruba.
- Attend virtual roundtable sessions with specific local companies, where you can ask specific questions.
- Get to know Aruba’s Promising Sectors, the ‘One Happy Investment Island’, and the Aruba Investment Agency (Arina).
- Fireside chats and panel discussion with local Executives, Entrepreneurs and Leaders about Aruba’s business climate from the private sector’s perspective.
- Get to know the Logistics, Knowledge Economy, and Agriculture sectors.
- Live presentations, fireside chats, and Q&A sessions with local guest speakers.
- International speaker on Agriculture.
- International speaker to motivate local and international investors alike.
- Success stories of Aruban companies, including testimonial from international investors.
Who should attend?
Investors | Top Leaders | Entrepreneurs | Executives
More information will be available soon when registration is possible.
Scroll To Top
- Maneho Orario di Tienda: Dia di Ascencion May 23, 2022
- Macuto di Compras: 14 mei 2022 May 13, 2022
- Macuto di Compras: 7 mei 2022 May 13, 2022
- Macuto di Compras: 30 april 2022 May 13, 2022
- Overseas Countries and Territories Youth Network: CALL FOR APPLICANTS May 11, 2022
- New gasoline price publication: 11 mei 2022 May 11, 2022